We are looking for a new member to join our brewteam at our production brewery! The role consists of working within a team alternating between both cellarwork and wort production. The individual will be working as part of a team so good communication skills are essential. The position operates as shift work with the 8hr working shift having a variable start time of 06 – 12. Outside of the main responsibilities opportunities for travel and event work are also offered but not required.
- Wort Production on a 50hl Brewhouse
- Dry hopping
- Yeast management
- Centrifuge operation
- CIP + COP procedures
- Brewing experience and/or education with relevance to brewing
Additional skills (useful but not required):
- Forklift Licence
- Scissorlift license
- kollektivavtal, lön enligt ök.
Hours – full time:
- 40hrs/week across shifts with start times 06-12
- Occasional 2hr/day weekend checks
Start Date – As soon as possible
If you are interested send your CV and a personal letter to email@example.com